Website TMF Group Qatar
Junior Public Relations Officer
TMF Group Qatar Job Vacancy at Junior Public Relations Officer in Qatar . Junior Public Relations Officer Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
TMF Group Qatar Job Vacancy at Junior Public Relations Officer in Qatar
Junior Public Relations Officer Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Junior Public Relations Officer has publish a notification on www.tmf-group.com career page for the recruitment of TMF Group Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of TMF Group Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||TMF Group Qatar|
|Name of Post||Junior Public Relations Officer|
|Salary||QAR 8,970.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Junior Public Relations Officer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Job no: 545706
Work type: Full time
Categories: Client Corporate Secretarial
Office Location: Doha
Duties and Responsibilities
- Visit Authority to gather information about the detailed administrative steps and guidance and organize complete documentation for company set up.
- Perform tax registration and tax card application.
- Organize periodic renewal of company documents (Commercial Registration, Establishment Card, Trade License and Tax Card).
- Drafting of standard minutes of AGM (template available), coordination with the client for signature and submission to the Authority.
- Drafting of various letters as may be required by the Authority.
- Execute annual return filing, annual checklist, employee checklist and UBO declaration.
- Assist client with the Authority portal online filing of annual financials.
- Client entity’s Health Check – to liaise with authorities to ensure company compliance to local laws and regulations.
- To process local amendments in coordination with the authorities.
- Support clients related to customs duties.
- Process all type visas, employment, labor card, business and family and continue in residence permit process on time. Examine and ensure completeness of employee’s documents relating to working in Qatar.
- Prepare all documents/correspondence to various government offices in professional manner. Ensure and coordinate medical, fingerprint, and visa/Qatar ID (QID)/Residence Permit (RP) of employees.
- Follow up and ensure the timely renewal of Official Records: visas/RP/QID, passport, computer/signatory card, Commercial Registration, Trade License, etc.
- Keep records/filing of personnel for visas, labor cards, and other important documents. Filing of company documents.
- Oversee the issues in Immigration such as resident permit applications, RP renewals, transfer of sponsorship, medical examinations schedules, driving licenses, health card, and work permits of employees
- Liaise with government authorities on labor and immigration rules and provide updates to HR Manager of changes as appropriate – changes in Qatar Legislation and Current Affairs, Qatar Labor Law, and Qatar Immigration Procedures and Policies
- Prepare fund request and liaise to client; coordinate with Team on the availability of fund and acknowledge this to client.
- Support the client and the team for bank errands, utility payments and procurement of office supplies if needed and arranging documents to be dispatched.
- Support the client and the team for document translations and attestations.
- Support the team in providing accurate details of works completed for billing.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality of records.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities/training/LMS
- Be organized
- Deadline-oriented person with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize and manage personal workload
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strives to meet service delivery standards.
- Able to respond to client needs in a timely and professional manner.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build good working relations at all levels, communicate clearly and act with courtesy.
- Be a team player
- Be trustworthy, considerate, and live the TMF values
- Understands personal development areas and is driven to ‘bridge’ gaps
Job Specific Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree holder with legal centric course or additional Diploma
- At least 1-3 yrs. relevant experience gained from a local firm or multinational company in relevant field
- Self-motivated, well-organized, hardworking, a strong sense of responsibility with positive working attitude
- Good command of written and spoken Arabic and English
To apply for this job please visit careers.tmf-group.com.