Website Top Builders International
Top Builders International Job Vacancy at Senior Accountant in Qatar. Senior Accountant Jobs 2022-23 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Top Builders International Job Vacancy at Senior Accountant in Qatar
Senior Accountant Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Senior Accountant has publish a notification on topbuildersqatar.com career page for the recruitment of Top Builders International Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Top Builders International can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Top Builders International|
|Name of Post||Senior Accountant|
|Salary||QAR 10,400.00 Per month|
|Job type||Company Jobs in Qatar|
Senior Accountant Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
Job Responsibility : Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Eligible candidates kindly send your updated CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit topbuildersqatar.com.