Website Trace System Qatar
Senior Field Service Representative
Trace System Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Field Service Representative in Qatar. Senior Field Service Representative Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Trace System Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Field Service Representative in Qatar
Senior Field Service Representative Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Senior Field Service Representative has publish a notification on www.tracesystems.com career page for the recruitment of Trace System Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Trace System Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Trace System Qatar|
|Name of Post||Senior Field Service Representative|
|Salary||QAR 3,020.00-8,890.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||4957|
Senior Field Service Representative Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Job Title: Senior Field Service Representative
Job Location: Qatar
Trace Systems is actively recruiting for a Senior Field Service Representative to be based in Qatar. This position supports a satellite communication program that leverages the Iridium satellite constellation to operate a push-to-talk radio. The Senior Field Service Representative (Sr. FSR) will be responsible for resolving complex service problems; performing expert maintenance; and installing, configuring and testing Iridium based communications equipment and services. The Sr. FSR will provide daily supervision and direction to staff and coordinate daily tasks in order to resolve issues.
- Develop and maintain basic stock levels for supplies required to perform duties and submit/monitor equipment orders and repair services based upon demand histories and management input regarding future requirements.
- Perform inventory control and property accountability for durable assets and consumable supplies by maintaining coordination with the warehouse and ensuring various cables and other hardware items are shipped to designated sites for implementation of new, or modification to existing, services.
- Maintain and inventory bill of materials on site and possess the ability to understand and interpret engineer drawings in the fabrication and installation of cable assemblies.
- Modify and revise all applicable engineering drawings to reflect actual installation configurations on site. The Sr. FSR will supervise training, platform installation, operational field support, and net management to forward deployed operations.
- Design, plan and support for large-scale network security engineering projects through operations, performance, testing, training and support.
- Provide specifications and recommendations for network architecture.
- Conduct testing of network design. Ability to design and implement network configuration on Cisco chassis/hosts, ability to architect, design, implement and troubleshoot virtualized networking and networking implementation on virtualized servers, troubleshooting through the application stack for network performance, understanding of bonded interfaces and high availability network architectural design and implementation
- Deployment of multiple technologies. VoIP telephony, access layer switching, core level switching, firewalls, IPS, and routers.
- Experience with IP over satellite links in a geo-stationary (GEO) and low earth orbit (LEO) environment.
- Maintaining an Enterprise WAN Private IP network.
- Supporting Data Center technologies and operations
- Applies communication, analytic and problem-solving skills to identify, communicate and resolve issues.
- Evaluates current network systems and architectures.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situation requires in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant hardware and software applications as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of related experience with required.
- Troubleshoot hardware using test instruments and diagnostic tools.Prepare Radios, TOC and Vehicle equipment for installation by testing, calibrating, or modifying equipment as required (design, fabricate, repair, and test).
- Build/operate cable assemblies and associated devices IAW established standards and customer articulated design, fabrication and installation specifications.
- Facilitates the distribution and deployment of related technologies in each operational theater working with operational commands, and other as necessary.
- This position provides support for handheld radios and TOC and vehicle kits.
- Develops formal practices and procedures for the operational fielding/training of sponsored technologies. Candidate shall assist the customer with ordering kits and components and installing kits.
- Demonstrated experience with Network and Security related Cisco certifications plus adjacent hardware certifications for Juniper and Palo Alto equipment
- Demonstrated experience supporting network operations centers or tech control facilities
- Demonstrated experience and fundamental knowledge of satellite-based wide area networks
- Experience with:
- One or more of the following: MPLS, OSPF and Nexus switch fabric
- Solarwinds network management suite of tools
- Cisco Nexus switching
- A minimum of a CCT certification is required
- Due to the nature of the work and contract requirements, US Citizenship is required.
- Military Signal and Training Background
- Cisco Certification Technician (CCT)
- Associates Degree in a Communications/Information technology field; OR at least 10 years of related work experience is required.
To apply for this job please visit careers-tracesystems.icims.com.