Website Trend Micro
Technical Account Manager
Trend Micro Qatar Job Vacancy at Technical Account Manager in Doha, Qatar. Technical Account Manager Jobs 2023 in Doha, Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Trend Micro Qatar Job Vacancy at Technical Account Manager in Doha, Qatar
Technical Account Manager Jobs 2023 in Doha, Qatar:- Technical Account Manager has publish a notification on www.trendmicro.com career page for the recruitment of Trend Micro Qatar Post in Doha, Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Trend Micro Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Technical Account Manager|
|Name of Post||Trend Micro Qatar|
|Salary||QAR 5,095.00 Per Month|
|Job Location||Doha, Qatar|
|Job Reference Number||0003015|
Technical Account Manager Jobs in Doha, Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
When you join Trend, you become part of a unique and diverse global family and you get to work towards a world safe for exchanging digital information.
Working in conjunction with Solution Consultants (Core Engineers), Sales, and Product Development Group, the Technical Account Manager will provide direct and product specialized support between our Premium Support customers and Trend Micro. As a Technical Account Manager, the TAM will resolve challenging, potentially high impact customer situations by managing technical support issues directly related to the use, support and implementation of Trend Micro products online, via telephone and possibly onsite. Provide 24×7 on-call phone and email support on specific Trend Micro products and associated technologies
- Able to travel and provide Emergency onsite support to customer’s location
- Deliver professional services for deploying Trend Micro products at customer site
- Principally responsible for the customer satisfaction with Trend Micro’s service and support offerings with an emphasis on issue resolution and continued product usage.
- Ensure compliance with contractual Service Level Agreement (SLA). The SLA includes customer status updates, issue escalation and the responsiveness of Product Specialists.
- Manage customers technical support requests to ensure efficient resolution of issues by collaborating with technical support, operations and engineering teams.
- Review service delivery failures and produce incident reports when required
- Acts as single point of contact for the customer and account team related to service and support.
- Responsible for all proactive communications regarding product and support program information, support ability issues and strategic product plans.
- Supports customer’s product planning process and performs on site audits to improve efficiency and supportability.
- Drive continual process improvements to achieve business goals and maximize customer service
- Maintain an intimate understanding Trend Micro support and service capabilities and limitations
- Partner with customers through a consultative sales approach to understand their business needs, issues and strategies.
- Leverage customer relationship in supporting Sales in renewals success, ensure optimal service penetration and identify up sell opportunities.
- Develop and oversee a comprehensive strategy in collaboration with sales to meet complex customer requirements utilizing Trend Micro’s solutions.
- Acts as an extension of the customer’s IT team in a consultative role related to Trend Micro change management activities, security assessments, operational improvements, and as a project manager for new deployments of new solutions or upgrade activities.
- Build executive/senior relationships within the customer and understand the customer’s business practices/procedures, business drivers and corporate culture
- Ensure continued alignment with and the objectives of the product sales team
- Negotiate, document and communicate a governance structure for the accounts ensuring all parties (customer, partner, Trend Micro) understand what they will be held accountable for in the customer relationship.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
We embrace change, empower people, and encourage innovation. Join Trend Micro and Thrive with us.
To apply for this job please visit trendmicro.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.