Website Triple Canopy Qatar
Security Forces Training Support
Triple Canopy Qatar Job Vacancy at Security Forces Training Support in Qatar . Security Forces Training Support Jobs 2022 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Triple Canopy Qatar Job Vacancy at Security Forces Training Support in Qatar
Security Forces Training Support Jobs 2022 in Qatar :- Security Forces Training Support has publish a notification on www.constellis.com career page for the recruitment of Triple Canopy Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Triple Canopy Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Triple Canopy Qatar|
|Name of Post||Security Forces Training Support|
|Salary||QAR 1,800.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Security Forces Training Support Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Manages, monitors, identifies, schedules, and facilitates individual and collective training for members.
- Researches, tracks adverse training trends, and counsels supervisors and trainees on substandard performance and progression. Oversees training and certifications of the resource augmentation duty (READY) personnel.
- Organizes, directs, and coordinates the unit commander’s education and training program.
- Individual monitors Career Development Course (CDC) enrollments and testing. Conducts formal and informal staff assistance visits throughout the unit and provides commander direct feedback on the quality of training.
- Conducts all in-processing and documents of all new arrivals; coordinates all initial base in-processing requirements.
- Acts as the Unit Safety monitor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Position requires completion of the Basic Instructors Course as a minimum and 3-5 years of military training experience.
- This position requires a SECRET security clearance.
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
OCONUS austere environment, work environment includes working outside in heat that can exceed 120 degrees during the summer. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. of equipment or stock inventory.
Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday. Requires constant use of hands and fingers to feel, handle or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. Additional specific details related to physical requirements may be outlined in the Company’s Performance Work Statement or Contract with the client.
an ever-changing and complex world, security concerns are paramount. Enhanced security requires education, training, and specialized skills. Constellis provides end-to-end risk management and comprehensive security solutions to safeguard people and infrastructure globally. Our team of strategic problem solvers has a steadfast moral compass and unwavering dedication to creating a safer world. Constellis is committed to the success of our customers and partners. Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating globally and based in the Washington D.C. area, our employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality, and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis’ forward-thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit www.constellis.com
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.