Website TRS Staffing Qatar
Senior System Assurance Expert
TRS Staffing Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior System Assurance Expert in Qatar
Senior System Assurance Expert Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Senior System Assurance Expert has publish a notification on www.TRS Staffing.qa career page for the recruitment of TRS Staffing Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of TRS Staffing Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||TRS Staffing Qatar|
|Name of Post||Senior System Assurance Expert|
|Salary||QAR 19,500.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Senior System Assurance Expert Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
TRS Middle East is working with a leading organization in Qatar and is looking for a Senior System Assurance Expert to join their team in Qatar.
He will coordinate activities in relation to maintaining Safety Certification for the operation and infrastructure of The Railway Company, such as the Doha Metro, Lusail Tram and Long Distance railways.
He will monitor that that Safety Engineering and Safety of Operations on The Rail network are conducted in compliance with international standards and codes of practice, in order to achieve /maintain a level of risk that is at least as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP).
• Supports the Senior Manager in establishing plans and procedures, regulations for safety, certification, regulation, safety of operations and risk assessment.
• Meets the Key Performance Indicators and Department objectives agreed with the Senior Manager.
• Representing Qatar Rail on Safety Engineering and Safety of Operations matters internally.
• Audit and inspect the Operator & Maintenance Contractors for the purpose of maintaining the Safety Certificates
• Maintain Qatar Rail’s Safety Management System
• Set up framework for railway safety assurance and monitoring
• Owns compliance to Qatar Railways Safety Management System
• Takes full responsibility with regard to provision of expert regulatory support for Qatar Rail procedures / processes on risk management and standards.
• Establishes and maintains Qatar Rail’s Safety Management System in compliance with international standards and codes of practice.
• Develops and recommends best industry practices in the use of safety targets and indicators
• Audits and inspects the Operator & Maintenance Contractors when required.
• Interfacing with contractor teams on Safety of Operations & Safety Engineering issues
• Complies with all Qatar Rail Company Management System (CMS) policies, plans and procedures
• Performs and carry out other duties as requested by the Senior Manager
• Assessing that Safety Engineering and Safety of Operations activities are undertaken as described by Common Safety Methods, Yellow Book and EN50126
• Assessing the impact on safety due to change in requirements and establishing a process for monitoring of requirements.
• Providing assistance in the assembly and review of bid documentation, including Safety Engineering and Safety of Operations content.
• Provides guidance in the safety monitoring processes for the Metro, the Light Rail and the Long Distance projects and ensures close cooperation between all stakeholders to achieve an effective and smooth approval process.
• Provides guidance, supports and liaison with the Service Delivery Shadow Operators, consultants and subject matter experts with regard to Safety of Operations.
1. Bachelor’s Degree.
2. Experience in Rail is a must.
3. Candidates in the GCC preferable
To apply for this job please visit www.trsstaffing.com.