Website UBS Qatar
Lead Android Engineer (Mobile Banking)
UBS Qatar Job Vacancy at Lead Android Engineer (Mobile Banking) in Qatar
Lead Android Engineer (Mobile Banking) Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Lead Android Engineer (Mobile Banking) has publish a notification on www.ubs.com career page for the recruitment of UBS Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of UBS Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||UBS Qatar|
|Name of Post||Lead Android Engineer (Mobile Banking)|
|Salary||QAR 7,420.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Lead Android Engineer (Mobile Banking) Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when working in one of multiple small agile teams?
We’re looking for someone who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technology to:
• participate in the design and build of the new UBS Mobile Banking and UBS Access
• collaborate with cross-functional teams to ship new features
• work with external data sources and APIs
• continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• providing tech solutions and ensuring adherence to good software practices
• partner with UX designers, architects, development teams and QA to deliver high quality product
• help create, manage, and automate continuous testing, integration, and delivery
• be part of a strong international team and contribute to success of Mobile Excellence in UBS
You’ll be working within UBS Qatar LLC in Doha, Qatar in a team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our award-winning Mobile Banking application. We plan and lead IT projects in our mobile crew by having chosen an agile working model, with a mindset around time-boxed delivery of solutions, empowerment of interdisciplinary pods and close collaboration throughout the whole software development process. We are building software which covers multiple areas of the bank, always focusing on faster time to market by using agile methodologies and putting the client needs first. It’s a very demanding, fast paced and exciting environment, this is the place to be and where we live an innovating working model.
• a graduate degree in IT Software Engineering
• fundamental experience in designing secure, robust, and scalable applications
• a positive attitude and a great interest in shaping the future of technology in banking
• Overall 10+ years of experience and at least 5+ years of native Android (Java/Kotlin) development experience
• knowledge of Version Control System (Git)
• understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
• experience in test driven development, continuous Integration and Deployment
• a strong software engineer with high dedication app development
• showing high degree of creativity by designing user-friendly applications
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ubs.com.