Website Unichem Limited Qatar
Assistant Manager CQA
Unichem Limited Qatar Job Vacancy at Assistant Manager CQA in Qatar . Assistant Manager CQA Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Unichem Limited Qatar Job Vacancy at Assistant Manager CQA in Qatar
Assistant Manager CQA Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Assistant Manager CQA
has publish a notification on www.unichemlabs.com career page for the recruitment of Unichem Limited Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Unichem Limited Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Unichem Limited Qatar|
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager CQA|
|Salary||QAR 9,170.00 – 30,000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Assistant Manager CQA Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Position Overview – Handling activities in CQA department.
Experience – 9 to 12 years | Qualification – M.Sc. – Chemistry
- To review Change controls, Out of specification, Out of trend, Deviations and other quality system investigations provided by other Unichem locations ,QC/Analytical departments and sent to Corporate for approval
- To thoroughly review Vendor qualification documents including vendor questionnaires and to interact with the related departments to ensure documentation is completed as per the requirements
- To execute internal audits at all QC testing/analytical labs at Unichem manufacturing locations and Corporate departments as per the Annual planner
- To prepare and issue CQA guidelines to all sites and to maintain all CQA documentation in line with Good documentation practices
- Review of SOP’s of Corporate departments and to provide recommendations for improvement.
- Review cleaning validation, Method transfer and method validation protocols and reports, stability protocols, QC equipment qualification documents and provide recommendation for improvements
- Review the external testing labs and confirm their compliance with GLP
- To perform any other related activity as instructed by Head CQA
- Hands on experience in operating all Quality control department equipment’s and in analytical data review
- Hands on experience in audit trail review of all QC equipment’s and in data backup/restoration.
- Working knowledge on analytical method validations/analytical method transfers
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and eye for detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile, demanding & timeline-driven environment
To apply for this job please visit www.unichemlabs.com.