Website United Development Company Qatar
United Development Company Qatar Job Vacancy at Handover Assistant in Qatar . Handover Assistant Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
United Development Company Qatar Job Vacancy at Handover Assistant in Qatar
Handover Assistant Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Handover Assistant has publish a notification on www.udcqatar.com career page for the recruitment of United Development Company Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of United Development Company Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||United Development Company Qatar|
|Name of Post||Handover Assistant|
|Salary||QAR 3641.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Handover Assistant Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
To ensure that all handover activities are in accordance with the handover policies and procedures. The role requires the ability to provide a smooth and efficient transition of properties to owners, whilst ensuring high levels of diplomacy and confidentiality.
Involved in the Pre-Handover De-Snagging of the unit with UDC and coordinating the handover of residential units with each respective client.
To arrange and prepare to deliver sold units to owners
To maintain designated units for sale in compliance to UDC standards.
To ensure all issues raised by owners during DLP period are solved.
To manage and solve all escalated issues with owners during the defect liability period.
The Handover Associate Assistant is required to routinely inspect sold units, conduct a snag report to identify all civil and MEP issues, and coordinate resolution to items raised within assigned areas with the concerned department for the necessary action.
To track daily progress of snag/defect completion within assigned units to ensure all units are snag and defect free
To ensure that all appliances and devices are new and in working condition, MEP check is done, and report is received from the facility maintenance co.
Personally, responsible for signing off on unit readiness and cleaning to ensure that units are complete prior to the handover date.
Prepares a welcome pack for each sold unit.
To coordinate with Residential Sales Department and to communicate and schedule the handover date with the owner. before the date of handover to clients.
Handing Over – Sold Units:
- To ensure that all requirements are done prior to any handover, Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA), Sales Clearance, Kahramaa and Qatar cool accounts are transferred to owner’s name, Co-Owner’s Association Service
- Charges (CASC) and Master Community Service Charge deposits are paid.
- To ensure the successful and efficient administration of handover inspections while recording all subsequent information
- To provide the owner all information by a presentation in the unit during the handover explaining the operation of all systems, appliances and white goods and a clarification about the constitution, rules and regulations.
- To ensure that the Welcome Pack is provided to the owners including the welcome letter, home owner manual, rules and regulations, parking plan, IPTV package, and important contact numbers.
- Ensure release of access cards, parking plan numbers and full sets of keys are handed over during the handover. To ensure survey forms and issued and received form the owners.
Post-Handover – Sold Units:
- To coordinate with other departments, contractors and the authorized facility management company to rectify all comments mentioned on the owner snag list.
- Ensure owner’s request for modifications are channeled through the appropriate UDC Department for approval.
- To maintain a good relationship with owners and to be the focal point of contact for any further assistance, clarifications and issues raised during the defect liability period 400 days after the handover date.
Maintaining the inventory list of unsold units:
- To ensure proper receipt or handover of residential units with a residential component from Engineering &Construction Department for the new developed properties.
- To coordinate with other departments, contractors, and the authorized facility management company to prepare and maintain all the unsold units in the inventory list.
- To ensure bi monthly inspections and maintenance services are carried out with cleaning.
- Conduct weekly meetings with FM team to discuss outstanding and new issues which may arise
Defect Liability Period:
- To coordinate between owners and various departments to ensure that issues raised are resolved during defect liability period.
- To resolve owner’s escalations on a daily basis and coordinate with UDC departments and the authorized facility management company to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Oversees the execution of repairing the defects by scheduling appointments with the authorized facility management co and the owners in the units.
- Conduct weekly meetings with facility management co. to discuss outstanding and new issues which may arise.
Administration / Finance:
- To maintain efficient and confidential filing system for the handover.
- Conduct required meetings with contractors and appointed service providers.
- Prepare reports and documents including weekly reporting, meeting agenda’s and meeting notes.
- Verify all Invoices and ensure work orders have been verified.
- Raise Purchase Request to procure required material and services.
Follow up with Contracts & Procurement Department on Purchase Orders issued and delivery by suppliers.
Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
To apply for this job please visit www.udcqatar.com.