Website United for Manpower Solutions Qatar
United for Manpower Solutions Qatar Job Vacancy at Logistics Coordinator in Qatar. Logistics Coordinator Jobs 2022-23 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
United for Manpower Solutions Qatar Job Vacancy at Logistics Coordinator in Qatar
Logistics Coordinator Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Logistics Coordinator has publish a notification on www.united-mp.com career page for the recruitment of United for Manpower Solutions Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of United for Manpower Solutions Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||United for Manpower Solutions Qatar|
|Name of Post||Logistics Coordinator|
|Salary||QAR 6,180.00 Per Month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Logistics Coordinator Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
• Any university degree or equivalent
• Proficiency in English Language (Speak, Read and Write)
• Well proficient in MS Office viz, MS Access, Excel, Word, Visio & PowerPoint.
• Able to write and express ideas, instructions and procedures.
• Familiarly oil & Gas or Petrochemical work environment.
• Good co-ordination skill
Minimum Work Experience
• At least 5 years work experience in refinery or petrochemical Oil and Gas plant or related industry in the similar position.
• Middle east/Gulf experience will be an added advantage/preferences
• Should possess good computer skills & typing speed.
• Experience in technical documentation and control.
• Knowledge in SAP will be an added advantage
Job Requirements (but not limited to)
• Ability to provide support to warehouse and TA team in handling material for TA.
• Knowledge of cataloging for material
• Organize and tag materials and sort in bins as necessary.
• Able to provide all technical & administrative support to Shutdown Planning team.
• Ability to create power point presentations & write Technical documents.
• Ability to create charts in Visio & Excel and Data bases in MS Access.
• Ability to organize Shutdown related documents & maintain good controlling system.
• Ability to record & document minutes of meeting and maintain day to day communications tacking.
• Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
• Co-ordinate with various internal departments and external agencies for documentation, gate pass, Visa processing and Training.
To apply for this job please visit www.united-mp.com.