Website US Embassy
Computer Control Assistant
US Embassy Qatar Job Vacancy at Computer Control Assistant in Qatar. Computer Control Assistant Jobs 2022 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
US Embassy Qatar Job Vacancy at Computer Control Assistant in Qatar
Computer Control Assistant Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Computer Control Assistant has publish a notification on jobs opportunity in Qatar Government career page for the recruitment of US Embassy Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of US Embassy Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||US Embassy Qatar|
|Name of Post||Computer Control Assistant|
|Salary||QAR 113,774.00 Per Year|
|Job Reference Number||41339|
Computer Control Assistant Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
Qualifications and Evaluations
- EXPERIENCE: At least Three (3) years of experience as a computer administrator or as an IT helpdesk consultant is required.
- Education Requirements:
- Two years of college or university studies is required.
- LANGUAGE: Level 4 (Fluent) reading/speaking/writing in English capability is required. ” This may be tested”
Level 4 (Fluent) reading/speaking/writing in Arabic capability is required. ” This may be tested”
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Benefits and Other Info
- Agency Benefits:
- The salary and benefits described below applies to the successful candidate, e.g. Locally Employed (LE) Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), hired under Personal Services Agreement. Unless otherwise stated, all compensation is denominated in Qatari Riyals (QAR) and paid in Qatari Riyals.
Compensation and Benefits Package:
Annual Basic Rate: QAR 113,774.00 / Annual Housing Allowance: QAR 66,880.00 / Annual Transportation Allowance: QAR 5,460.00 / End of Year Bonus: QAR 9,481.17 / Mid Year Bonus: QAR 4,740.58 / Education Allowance: is paid for a maximum of two (2) children at the rate of up to QAR 28,000 per year, per each eligible child / Homeward Passage or Monetized Ticket Allowance / Life Insurance Coverage for the employee and Medical and Health Insurance Coverage for the employee and eligible family members / Variable Contribution Plan (VCP): Defined contribution end-of-service benefit for the LE Staff / 28 workdays of Annual Leave and 20 holidays per year (American and Qatar Holidays).
The U.S. Embassy in Doha also offers great career and personal development training opportunities for selected candidate.
Successful candidates from a foreign country will be assisted by the Embassy in obtaining a work permit and relocation. Visit this link for further information.
For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office. The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
- Other Information:
- For the current COVID-19 Requirements please visit the following link.
HIRING PREFERENCE SELECTION PROCESS: Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.
HIRING PREFERENCE ORDER:
1. AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran*
2. AEFM / USEFM
3. FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights **
The following apply to Locally Employed (LE) Staff only:
1. Current employees serving probationary period are not eligible to apply.
2. Current employees with an Overall Summary Rating of Needs Improvement or Unsatisfactory or an MBC score of less than 100 points on their most recent Employee Performance Report (EPR) are not eligible to apply.
Further, the following apply to EFMs, USEFMs and AEFMs only:
1. Current employees who used a hiring preference to gain employment who are within their first 90 calendar days of employment are not eligible to apply. This does not apply when the hiring mechanism is TEMP or the work schedule is intermittent or irregular.
2. Candidates with hiring preference who have already accepted a conditional offer of employment may NOT be extended a second conditional offer of employment unless and until they withdraw their candidacy for the first position in writing.
Family members (EFMs/USEFMs/AEFMs) of all agencies are not allowed to apply for positions/vacancies if they have less than one year remaining at Post. This also applies to Members of Household (MOH).
To apply for this job please visit erajobs.state.gov.