Website Vantage Drilling
Government Customers Accounts Assistant
Vantage Drilling Job Vacancy at Government Customers Accounts Assistant in Qatar. Government Customers Accounts Assistant Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Vantage Drilling Job Vacancy at Government Customers Accounts Assistant in Qatar
Government Customers Accounts Assistant Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Government Customers Accounts Assistant has publish a notification on www.vantagedrilling.com career page for the recruitment of Vantage Drilling Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Vantage Drilling can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Vantage Drilling|
|Name of Post||Government Customers Accounts Assistant|
|Salary||QAR 9,000.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Government Customers Accounts Assistant Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Accounts Receivable (Government Customers)
- Set-up and maintenance of billing information.
- Process billing charges or invoices, to include printing, filing and distribution of invoices and supporting documentation.
- Updates and runs departmental reports on a monthly basis.
- Ensure regular follow-up of customers regarding collection of dues.
- Maintain good rapport with customers.
Coordinate with sales and marketing team regarding collection of payment dues.
Reconciliation and Control
- Enhances, documents, and implements controls around Accounts Receivable reporting and helps to improve efficiency of reporting. Create, monitor and control Accounts Receivable accounts to ensure accurate reporting continues.
- Assist in the preparation and review of the reconciliation of all relevant ledger accounts in order to ensure all adjusting entries posted in the cost center system and general ledger accounts have been passed correctly.
- Establishes and oversees controls around financial report creation, document retention, and development of new reports.
- Establish integrity checks to ensure reporting across systems is complete and accurate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 1- 2 years of related experience and/or training required.
Job Specific Skills:
- Directly reporting to Corporate Customers Senior Accountant
- Basic experience with Microsoft Office required (Advance experience preferred)
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously
- Ability to work productively both independently and as part of a team
Detail-oriented and organize.
To apply for this job please visit careers.woqod.com.