Website Vectrus Qatar
Service Desk Lead (IT)
Vectrus Qatar Job Vacancy at Service Desk Lead (IT) in Qatar
Service Desk Lead (IT) Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Service Desk Lead (IT) has publish a notification on www.vectrus.com career page for the recruitment of Vectrus Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Vectrus Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Vectrus Qatar|
|Name of Post||Service Desk Lead (IT)|
|Salary||QAR 15,000d.00 per month.|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Service Desk Lead (IT) Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
This position will be physically located in Qatar in support of LOGCAP**
Under supervision of the Service Desk Supervisor and/or Manager, The Service Desk, Lead will support the Service Desk Supervisor in operating a walk-in and call-in Work Order Reception Desk. This position provides the Service Desk Lead the opportunity to gain experience in supervising, coordinate, and overseeing the daily Service Order Reception Center operation. This position reports to the Service Desk Supervisor and/or Manager and may exercise general supervision of Service Desk Senior and Technicians. Ensures personnel correctly capture data on maintenance work order requests and preventative maintenance inspection forms for upload into the Computer Maintenance Management System. Must have a home-country Driver’s License, and be able to acquire a U.S. Government Driver’s License.
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
- Provides appropriate training to Service Desk Seniors and Service Desk Technicians.
- Provides guidance and assistance to personnel in accomplishing their assigned duties and responsibilities.
- Ensures excellent customer service in addressing questions, complaints and requests in a tactful manner via telephone, email and face-to-face interaction.
- Enforces compliance with PWS and all applicable SOPs, PIOPS and IOPS.
- Ensures the reliability, completeness, and accuracy of the CMMS database.
- Oversees the preparation of CDRLs and other required/special reports.
- Monitors and provides work order status information to the Production Control Manager and/or Operations Manager for reporting to higher management
- Set priorities, plan and organize tasks.
- May be required to work rotational schedules. Example: Day, Mid or Night shift.
- • May be asked to work at different locations per mission requirements.
- Plan and provide day-to-day guidance to accomplish the mission.
- Understand and improve the strengths and weakness of your team.
- Deal effectively with difficult customers.
- Anticipate and manage change and make it work for the team.
- Pay attention to detail, set, enforce and maintain high standards.
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents.
- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
- May perform duties as the Service Desk Supervisor during his/her absence.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalency. Some college courses in business or related field preferred.
Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination:
To be qualified for this position you must comply with USCENTCOM MOD 16 that requires proof that you are fully vaccinated for COVID-19, as defined by the CDC or host country requirements. As of now, to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 you must have received either two doses of Pfizer BioNTech Vaccine, two doses of AstraZeneca/Oxford Vaccine, two doses of Moderna Vaccine, or one dose of Johnson & Johnson Vaccine, and two weeks must have elapsed after the final dose was administered. This definition may change in accordance with CDC guidelines. Compliance with this government requirement is an essential function of the position and is a condition of employment.
- At least five (5) years of experience in direct customer service communications.
- Approximately two (2) years of work in a Service Desk or Customer Service environment.
- Approximately three (3) years of experience in a leadership role.
- Experience of working in a Service Desk or Customer Service environment
- Must have a good command of the English language in order to provide effective phone, deskside and email support
- Previous supervisory, team leading or management experience
- Ability to work effectively and exercise sound business judgment in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Demonstrate ability to deal with all employees and external customers while conveying a positive service oriented attitude.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Collaborative work style fostering cooperation and teamwork.
- Handle confidential company and employee information with complete discretion.
- Prioritize responsibilities to handle a demanding workload
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate in English – Able to use the language fluently and accurately on all levels normally pertinent to professional needs. Can understand and participate in any conversation
- within the range of his experience with a high degree of fluency and precision of vocabulary.
- Would rarely be taken for a native speaker but can respond appropriately even in unfamiliar situations. Errors of pronunciation and grammar are quite rare. Can handle formal interpreting from and into the language.
- English reading Ability – Able to read all styles and forms of the language pertinent to professional needs.
- With occasional use of a dictionary, can read all material in his special field including official and professional documents and correspondence.
- Can read reasonably legible handwriting without difficulty.
- English writing ability – Can draft official correspondence and reports in a special field. Control of structure, spelling and vocabulary is adequate to convey the message accurately, but style may be quite foreign. All formal writing needs to be edited by an educated native speaker.
- Intermediate proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook applications.
- High-level organizational and planning skills to efficiently and accurately manage workflow.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret reports and documents
- The Service Desk, Lead will have direct oversight of Service Desk, Seniors and Service Desk Technicians.
- Must be capable of working in an extreme weather conditions with temperatures exceeding 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Indoor and/or outdoor environment with very adverse and harsh conditions (i.e., hot, dry, duty, desert environment with average temperatures of 30 degrees in the winter and 130 degrees in the summer months).
- Includes some industrial production environment conditions as well.
- Light work. Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Work may require heavy lifting, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting, and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical, or biological agents.
- Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required for some situations.
- PPE includes, but is not limited to, head, foot, torso, respiratory, vision, and hearing protective devices.
- Must comply with all Fire and Safety Regulations and post policies.
To apply for this job please visit careers.vectrus.com.