Website Vodafone Qatar
Fixed Complaint Management Advisor
Vodafone Qatar Job Vacancy at Fixed Complaint Management Advisor in Qatar
Fixed Complaint Management Advisor Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Fixed Complaint Management Advisor has publish a notification on www.vodafone.qa career page for the recruitment of Vodafone Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Vodafone Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Vodafone Qatar|
|Name of Post||Fixed Complaint Management Advisor|
|Salary||QAR 32,000.00 Per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Fixed Complaint Management Advisor Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Digitally focused and providing a truly world class customer experience is a critical part of what Company stands for. From researching a product or service on our website to buying in a way that fits your daily life, to receiving instant help and solutions with customer queries, we want customers to have the most engaging and inspiring experience possible so that they want to join Company and then stay with us because of the standard of service we provide. From driving penetration and functionality of the My Company App to developing and implementing our global customer experience programmed, our Customer Experience teams relentlessly identify ways to improve our customers’ experience of Company to help us become a truly admired company.
With us You Will be:
- Knowledge in OTDR/LSPM testing equipment’s and analysing the testing reports to check whether the results are within the threshold.
- Knowledge in Fixed Fiber Services i.e. FTTX
- Engage with technology teams to troubleshoot customer issue
- Manage planned and unplanned outage communication to customer
- Work with technology to build pro-active controls to reduce technical complaints from customer
- Track and report technical complaints vs base. Propose corrective actions to reduce number of complaints vs customer base
- Work with digital team to build self-service channel for customers (e.g. My Company App, Chat bot) where they can self- troubleshoot technical issue
- Ensure customer is kept informed on status of his complaint. Track and reduce repeat calls from customer on trouble ticket follow-up
- Log each interaction with customer in CRM tool
- Ensure field teams from sub-contractor are following standard operating procedures to resolve technical complaint from customer
- Ensure all activities performed by field team to fix customer issue are logged inside CRM tool
- Conduct trainings for frontline team so that customer issue can be resolved on 1st call before raising trouble ticket.
- Track and report issues reported by customer within 10 days and within 1 month of installation. If issue is related to quality of installation, immediately highlight such cases to Fixed Fulfilment team to take corrective actions.
- Fixed support manual activities are:
- Calling customers for 1st level troubleshooting
- Book appointment booking for home visit if need
- Monitor SLA’s across multiple field vendors and areas,
- Tracking trouble tickets are closed within agreed SLA – 24 Hours. This is including field visit
- Own and maintain field service experience by providing regular training to field team on Company way of working plus ensuring field agents have Company approved uniforms, ID’s
- Manual tracking and reporting of fixed line inventory and re-ordering based on run-rate
- Access Media first operator portal to check IP TV fulfilment status as part of troubleshooting
- Manually collecting and reviewing customer feedback forms from field team and uploading in Siebel for future reference
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecom or related.
- More than 5 years’ experience in the service or telecommunication industry with a strong background in fulfilment across mobility and fixed
- Track record in managing vendors of diverse backgrounds to achieve high level of service.
- Strong communication and engagement skills and able to simplify the complex and articulate a vison in an empowering way
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Ability to deliver in high pressure and short deadlines environments with the ability to learn and assimilate new information at a high rate
- Good Excel & Presentation skills
To apply for this job please visit jobs.vodafone.qa.