Website Vodafone Qatar
Hospitality & Retail Sales Senior Manager
Vodafone Qatar Job Vacancy at Hospitality & Retail Sales Senior Manager in Qatar. Hospitality & Retail Sales Senior Manager Jobs 2022 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Vodafone Qatar Job Vacancy at Hospitality & Retail Sales Senior Manager in Qatar
Hospitality & Retail Sales Senior Manager Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Hospitality & Retail Sales Senior Manager has publish a notification on www.vodafone.qa career page for the recruitment of Vodafone Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Vodafone Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Vodafone Qatar|
|Name of Post||Hospitality & Retail Sales Senior Manager|
|Salary||QAR 10,000.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||4619504|
Hospitality & Retail Sales Senior Manager Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
When it comes to taking care of business here at Vodafone – we’ve got it covered. Our Enterprise Operations manages our company’s business customers, offering fixed, mobile, and converged services to any business. So, whether you’re a budding start up or a seasoned multinational corporation – we’re always on hand to help. When it comes to the nitty gritty of the job – our Enterprise employees handle a large variety of accounts day to day. This could be from a single business mobile connection to Global strategic network connectivity contracts worth 100’s of millions. Talk about varied! The exciting possibilities and opportunities are truly unbounded when it comes to working as part of the Vodafone Enterprise team. You could be working to help revolutionize how Qatar businesses and public sector institutions are confidently connected. Or even become a part of our Group Enterprise team, ensuring Global businesses stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. The bottom line is – we’re poised and ready to shape the future. Are you ready to help us?
With us you will:
- Manage leads and acquire new enterprise client accounts with the capability to generate your own leads in the market.
- Delivers on weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales commitments. Manage a portfolio of Enterprise clients as per industry segments. Develop and maintain client relationships according to Vodafone sales guidelines.
- Responsible of managing relations between business entities and customers including decisive planning and sales negotiations.
- Develops and maintains robust sale pipeline to deliver results via Salesforce.com CRM system and Identify opportunities to up-sell, organize and lead account reviews. And ensure the funnel is kept up to date at all times on Salesforce.com and CRM systems.
- Develop and maintain account plans to establish forecasts and anticipated revenue streams.
- Provide solutions from the Vodafone product range that fit the client’s requirements.
- Set yearly forecast numbers and figures related to number of new connections and ARPU increase.
- Work with entire sales team on large strategic accounts.
- Close deals that are profitable and high value to Vodafone Qatar to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual targets of respective department.
- Ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior is aligned to the Company’s values. And ensure to build personal relationships and trust with the accounts’ points of contacts.
- Act as an Enterprise customer advocate to influence proposition related to acquisitions and client base growth.
- Provide feedback on market trends/competitor activity relevant to Vodafone’s sales and marketing management.
- Collaborate with wider sales team to ensure alignment of the sales activity across the Business segment.
- Performs related tasks consistent with skills and abilities and general responsibilities as assigned by the Line Manager.
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Sciences & Marketing or relevant
- Minimum 10-15 years of relevant experience with an understanding and execution of Customer Relationship and Selling.
- B2B sales or/and account management experience for at least 6 years.
- Technical background in IT and network solutions
- Customer Commitment – Customer champion and manages the processes and organization towards exceeding customer expectations.
- Negotiates / gains commitment: Understands effective negotiation techniques & seeks to apply them in most situations.
- Customer Oriented approach- an alert to customer buying signals & identifies closing opportunities.
- Experience in the GCC Market
- Fluent English essential, fluent Arabic is a preference Target orientated.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Bachelor degree (business, IT, Telecom)
To apply for this job please visit jobs.vodafone.qa.