Website Vodafone Qatar
Digital Revenue Monetization Specialist
Vodafone Qatar Job Vacancy at Digital Revenue Monetization Specialist in Qatar. Digital Revenue Monetization Specialist Jobs 2022 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Vodafone Qatar Job Vacancy at Digital Revenue Monetization Specialist in Qatar
Digital Revenue Monetization Specialist Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Digital Revenue Monetization Specialist has publish a notification on www.vodafone.qa career page for the recruitment of Vodafone Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Vodafone Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Vodafone Qatar|
|Name of Post||Digital Revenue Monetization Specialist|
|Salary||QAR 9,000.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||4561590|
Digital Revenue Monetization Specialist Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
Digitally focused and providing a truly world class customer experience is a critical part of what Vodafone stands for. From researching a product or service on our website to buying in a way that fits your daily life, to receiving instant help and solutions with customer queries, we want customers to have the most engaging and inspiring experience possible so that they want to join Vodafone and then stay with us because of the standard of service we provide. From driving penetration and functionality of the My Vodafone App to developing and implementing our global customer experience programme, our Customer Experience teams relentlessly identify ways to improve our customers’ experience of Vodafone to help us become a truly admired company.
With us you will:
- Generate digital revenue from Enterprise Business Unit (EBU): post-paid, fixed, IoT.
- Increase share of digital bill payment from enterprise customers,
- Manage E2E funnel conversion from traffic, through lead to conversion.
- Plan and drive traffic to digital channels for lead generation, cross-sell, up-sell, lifecycle management and self-service utilization.
- Plan, measure, test and optimize the results of paid and social media activities.
- Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword and SEO strategies,
- Work closely with product owners, UX/UI design, and brand to optimize content for search engines optimization for website and app to drive maximum organic traffic to digital channels,
- Run own channels communication campaigns including push notifications and personalization campaigns.
- Pull information from performance marketing platforms: Adobe, Google etc. monitor trends, customer behaviour and adapt your actions accordingly,
- Provide analysis and solid business recommendations based on campaign performance to manage and improve the ROI/ROAS from digital campaigns
- Provide analysis and reports on metrics such as daily/weekly/monthly sales by product, category, campaign, channel etc.
- Digital revenue generated from enterprise services,
- Analytics and optimization of paid ads, PPC, SEM, DSPs, and social media comms,
- Act as digital analytics SPOC for all digital communication campaigns,
- Plan, run, report, and optimize communication campaigns on own channels to manage conversion funnel for sales / leads / engagement,
- Increase revenue contribution from digital channels across all products and services,
- Increase traffic to digital channels from performance marketing activities
Apply if you have:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in IT or marketing.
- Overall experience of 5 years and must have a Digital marketing certification or experience of 3 years or more in a similar role
- Experience in Digital marketing using paid media, social media and own channels
- Communication planning and campaign management for digital sales, lead generation and engagement.
- Platform knowledge on Google (Search, GDN, Analytics), SEM, Meta, DSPs, lead generation, WhatsApp marketing, ChatBot Marketing, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe Audience Manager
- Digital analytics understanding and reporting
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.vodafone.qa.