Website Vodafone Qatar
Learning & Development Manager
Vodafone Qatar Job Vacancy at Learning & Development Manager in Qatar . Learning & Development Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Vodafone Qatar Job Vacancy at Learning & Development Manager in Qatar
Learning & Development Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Learning & Development Manager has publish a notification on www.vodafone.qa career page for the recruitment of Vodafone Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Vodafone Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Vodafone Qatar|
|Name of Post||Learning & Development Manager|
|Salary||QAR 10,200.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Learning & Development Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The role will be accountable for building functional capability across the organisation. Motivating people and raising the capability of individuals and the business overall to help us achieve our strategies.
Business Planning & Stakeholder Engagement
- Play a lead role in the annual requirements gathering across the business to identify and analyse organisation and business unit needs and identifies /prioritises key capability programmes in consultation with business stakeholders and HRBPs
- Accountable for the communication, promotion & marketing of specific programmes and academies within area of responsibility
- Optimise relationship with business stakeholders & HRBPs to develop their understanding of the L&CD strategy/Access to Learning offering, activity and issues, ensuring output meets business needs and timescales.
- Interface with the Group Centre’s of Expertise to ensure we are leveraging global programmes and content for the benefit of Qatar
- Act as the focal point of contact from L&D to functional leadership team
Development of programmes and solutions
- Accountable for the development and deployment of learning solutions utilising internal and external resource to meet the specific strategic business needs identified in the requirements gathering process
- Ensure business sponsorship and sign off for all solutions
- Research & benchmark potential options, internally and externally, and determine the appropriate solution based on requirement
- Input into the development of global learning solutions ensuring the needs of Qatar are represented
- Deploy global learning solutions to empower Qatar employees.
- Uses Vodafone Learning to deploy, monitor, track usage and provide reporting to the business against agreed KPI’s
Project Management of Solutions
- Full project management accountability of all learning interventions – i.e. managing cross functional project groups to design, develop and deploy learning solutions
Accountable for Budget management
- Accountable for the budget management of the project codes allocated for functional areas
Partner and Supplier Relationship Management
- Accountable for the selection of suppliers and partners
- Identify, Monitor, and control the quality of all suppliers/ partners’ deliverables through agreed SLAs – continually reviewing the offerings of alternative partners, benchmarking the cost and quality
- Utilise robust external networks to ensure best practice is delivered and partners are challenged to develop innovative solutions
- Working with Supply Chain Management to drive the ‘low cost high value’ model into our partner relationships and supplier contracts
- May take on specific projects across HR from time to time
HR Team contribution and personal leadership
- Contribute actively to the wider HR team
- Role model personal responsibility and personal leadership. Be an advocate for The Vodafone Way and how we work
- Experience in transforming business from a training to learning organisation
- Management of senior stakeholders
- Manage a highly demanding workload with competing priorities
- Experience with Learning Management System and online learning
- 6 years + Learning & Development consultancy experience
- CIPD or associated industry qualification
- Business/Fixed Line experience in a multi-national organisation
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.vodafone.qa.