Website Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Qatar
F&B Revenue Manager
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Qatar Job Vacancy at F&B Revenue Manager in Qatar. F&B Revenue Manager Jobs 2022-23 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Qatar Job Vacancy at F&B Revenue Manager in Qatar
F&B Revenue Manager Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- F&B Revenue Manager has publish a notification on www.Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts.com career page for the recruitment of Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Qatar|
|Name of Post||F&B Revenue Manager|
|Salary||QAR 17,300.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
F&B Revenue Manager Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor, you are responsible for supervising operations of Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Food and Beverage Supervisor will also be required to communicate and delegate tasks to the team to ensure departmental targets are achieved. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise Food and Beverage Outlet operations
- Communicate and delegate tasks to the team
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Represent needs of the team
- Assist Food and Beverage management with achieving financial targets
- Assist Food and Beverage management with training and development of team members
- Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A Food and Beverage Supervisor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Food and Beverage experience
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in hotel industry
- Previous experience in supervising and/or delegation
- Willingness to develop team members and self
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hilton.com.