Website Weatherford Qatar
Thru-tubing Well Services Workshop Supervisor
Weatherford Qatar Job Vacancy at Thru-tubing Well Services Workshop Supervisor in Qatar
Thru-tubing Well Services Workshop Supervisor Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Thru-tubing Well Services Workshop Supervisor has publish a notification on www.weatherford.com career page for the recruitment of Weatherford Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Weatherford Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Weatherford Qatar|
|Name of Post||Thru-tubing Well Services Workshop Supervisor|
|Salary||QAR 30644.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Thru-tubing Well Services Workshop Supervisor Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger – a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other’s successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Has responsibility for coordinating and leading the day-to-day shop operations of Repair and Maintenance activities. Maintains quality, costs, and service standards by supervising employees. Ensures safe practices and compliance with standard maintenance and repair procedures. Provides technical guidance by helping diagnose problems or interprets procedures for preventative maintenance and equipment repair. Increases operational effectiveness by having a significant impact on recruiting, training, developing, and retaining qualified employees.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Perform make ups of tubulars with torque machine.
- Conduct hydraulic pressure tests to ensure integrity of made up assemblies.
- To maintain/redress tools as per procedure or as per supervisors’ requests with completing relevant paperwork.
- To prepare equipment and taking part in loading/unloading when sending/receiving equipment to/from the rig site.
- Operate overhead cranes and forklifts.
- Perform slinging as per regulation.
- To control storage conditions for consumables items.
- To control consumables items availability in the workshop and report when stock needs to be refilled.
- Organization of verification of metrology and equipment calibration
- Maintenance of equipment in proper form, timely execution of orders and accounting for expenditure of equipment and auxiliary materials.
- Organize and prepare equipment for non-destructive testing (NDT).
- To ensure that workshop is always in a clean state.
- May instruct and supervise others.
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by management.
- Interface daily with the client about work priorities and progress of projects
- Actively participate in client programs, planning and strategy sessions
- Work closely with client to identify and remove obstacles
- Actively participate in client safety initiatives, incident investigations, etc
- Conducts daily/weekly/monthly calibration and systems checks
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
- Education Technical Diploma (2 years)
- Experience: Minimum of 5+ years of experience
- Extensive technical knowledge/experience (5-8 years) in Oil Field Drilling Service tools and managing Maintenance and Repair facilities.
- Weatherford OEPS System, Weatherford WCT products Experience in field operations
- Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills Strong quality control and quality assurance knowledge
- Experience with JD Edwards
- Experience with quality audits
- Knowledge of windows based systems
- Demonstrated mechanical ability
To apply for this job please visit external-weatherford.icims.com.