Website WHR Solution Qatar
WHR Solution Qatar Job Vacancy at Hotel Receptionist in Qatar
Hotel Receptionist Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Hotel Receptionist has publish a notification on www.whr-solution.com career page for the recruitment of WHR Solution Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of WHR Solution Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||WHR Solution Qatar|
|Name of Post||Hotel Receptionist|
|Salary||QAR 3,000.00 per Monthly|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Hotel Receptionist Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
We are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Hotel Receptionist to join our team at Ramada Encore Hotel in Doha, Qatar. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience in Opera PMS (Property Management System) and VICAS Application, along with fluency in Arabic and English languages. Knowledge of other languages will be considered a plus. This position is open to both male and female candidates.
* Greeting and welcoming guests in a friendly and professional manner.
* Checking guests in and out using Opera PMS and VICAS Application.
* Managing guest inquiries and providing accurate information about hotel facilities, services, and local attractions.
* Handling guest complaints or issues promptly and efficiently.
* Managing reservations and coordinating with other departments to ensure smooth guest arrivals and departures.
* Processing payments and maintaining accurate records of guest accounts.
* Keeping the front desk area clean and well-organized.
* Proven experience as a Hotel Receptionist, with hands-on experience in Opera PMS and VICAS Application.
* Fluent in Arabic and English languages, both written and spoken.
* Knowledge of other languages will be considered a plus.
* Excellent communication and customer service skills.
* Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle stressful situations calmly and professionally.
* Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends and holidays.
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
* Prior experience in a hotel in Qatar will be preferred.
To apply, please submit your updated CV with a latest photograph to [email protected] and indicate “Hotel Receptionist Application” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Compensation & Benefits
- Accommodation Provided by the company
- Transportaion Provided by the company
- Duty Meals
- Insurance (Group Life & Workman Compensation)
To apply for this job please visit whr-solution.com.