Website WHR Solution Qatar
WHR Solution Qatar Job Vacancy at Marketing Manager in Qatar
Marketing Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Marketing Manager has publish a notification on www.whr-solution.com career page for the recruitment of WHR Solution Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of WHR Solution Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||WHR Solution Qatar|
|Name of Post||Marketing Manager|
|Salary||QAR 8,000.00 – 9,000.00 per Monthly|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Marketing Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
WHR Solution (Executive Search) help employers to attract & connect the best global talents across all industries.
(Doha, Qatar) Looking for a Marketing Manager for a 5 star hotel
About the Role:
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible to initiate, plan and manage the implementation of the company’s marketing strategy to maximize exposure, grow market share and successfully strengthen the company’s position in key feeder markets.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Data-driven thinking and strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills, including the ability to turn data and insights into online marketing initiatives.
• Drive day-to-day PR efforts, acting as the main point of contact between the brand and external PR agencies when relevant.
• This includes the development and pitching of relevant story angles, media management and hosting and monitoring all coverage to create meaningful reports for stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain a robust program of in-house and external events and programming for our guests;
• Drive engagement events and seeding opportunities within relevant influential circles.
• Identify and execute strategic partnerships and collaborations create meaningful content for our platforms or enrich the hotel experience.
• Develop and execute an ongoing social media marketing strategy, including development of content, ongoing promotions, monitoring and creating meaningful reports for stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain all relevant content and marketing platforms.
• Negotiation skills in handling potential sponsors and ultimately close advantageous arrangements.
• Act as brand ambassador to external partners, media, influencers and guests. Where necessary collate and share findings from feedback to identify areas of improvement for the hotel experience.
• Demonstrate understanding of digital marketing
• Flair for photography/ videography is a bonus
Compensation & Benefits
- Basic Salary: QAR 8,000 – 9,000 Monthly
- Accommodation: Provided
- Transportation: Provided
- Annual Paid Leave: Provided
- Employment Visa: Provided
- Flight Tickets: Provided
- Medical Insurance: Provided
To apply for this job please visit whr-solution.com.