Website WNM Qatar
Advocacy & Communication Officer
WNM Qatar Job Vacancy at Advocacy & Communication Officer in Qatar
Advocacy & Communication Officer Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Advocacy & Communication Officer has publish a notification on career page for the recruitment of WNM Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of WNM Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||WNM Qatar|
|Name of Post||Advocacy & Communication Officer|
|Salary||QAR 8026.00.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Advocacy & Communication Officer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
• With support from the Executive Director develop and implement the Advocacy & Communication strategy for the Project.
• Ensure project and partner staff are aware of and buy-in to the messaging matrix & branding guidelines.
• Ensure that high quality and influential project materials and media products are developed and widely disseminated.
• Support the project in the delivery of high-profile events that are effective in communicating key messages and leveraging societal change.
• Lead the process of identifying advocacy & communications needs (especially understanding the extent to which stakeholder mindset change is necessary before change can occur).
• Develop innovative approaches for influencing.
• Jointly with 100% partners develop results measurement and management framework for Advocacy & Communication activities in regard to the SRHR project.
• Map and document all advocacy shareholders in the counties of operations and nationally.
• Develop Press briefs, Media prints /templates
• Develop & update daily social media post in all the organization sites.
• Degree in communication, Information Technology or Journalism and any other relevant field.
Experience and Competencies Required
• Minimum of 3 years work experience in media and communications with experience in engaging decision-makers across region and beyond.
• Demonstrate professional competence and mastery of subject matter.
• Proven ability to develop and implement effective communication strategies to achieve advocacy goals.
• Ability to help achieve breakthroughs in political leadership, policy and practice.
• Be conversant with developing news stories and in shaping multimedia products.
To apply for this job please visit vacancy.weenm.com.