WOQOD Qatar Job Vacancy at Cylinder Loading Operator in Qatar. Cylinder Loading Operator Jobs 2022 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
WOQOD Qatar Job Vacancy at Cylinder Loading Operator in Qatar
Cylinder Loading Operator Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Cylinder Loading Operator has publish a notification on www.woqod.com career page for the recruitment of WOQOD Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of WOQOD Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Name of Post
||Cylinder Loading Operator
||QAR 2268.00 per month
|Job Reference Number
Cylinder Loading Operator Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
3. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Inspect and check forklift to determine fit-to-operate status at the start of work which includes; checking fuel, oil, water, battery, tires, brakes and lights to ensure it is safe to drive and operate.
• Wash and clean the forklift (inside and outside), replenish and maintain items at recommended levels and report serious malfunctions to the line supervisor/foreman for immediate action.
• Operate the forklift to;
• Load and/or unload LPG cylinder pallets from the trailers/pick- ups to the Filling Hall palletizers and vice versa in accordance with Operations Manual and safety guidelines.
• Lift and move palletized empty LPG cylinders from delivery trailer/pick-ups to palletizer and returns filled LPG cylinders to trailer/pick-ups as available from LPG Plant, normally in an uninterrupted routine.
• Ensure that LPG cylinders are safely stowed on the trailer/pick-ups and transfer the pallets from one location to another as instructed by the line supervisor or foreman.
• Ensure the quantities loaded/unloaded are same as per the required documents.
• Ensure that people in and around the operation area are aware of forklift movements by operating siren and suspend operations until it is safe to continue.
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account ‘international leading practice’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Quality, Health, Safety, & Environment
• Follow all relevant quality, health, safety and environmental procedures, instructions and controls; both when using the forklift and while securing it after use thereby adhering to safety and environmental norms and guidelines.
• Carry out other similar or related duties such as operating fire-fighting equipment in emergencies, cleaning and lubricating the forklifts when required and other related tasks as assigned.
• Act as leave- relief for similar or related jobs.
4. COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
• Team and peers
• Line Manager
• Suppliers and contractors
5. BOUNDARIES, & DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY:
• Raise alarm, shutdowns the equipment and alerts the Foreman and other personnel in the event of any emergency situation arises at the filling hall area.
• Stop the forklift at the designated workplace on noticing any major abnormalities and/or in emergency situations.
6. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
• Secondary (12 Years) education
• 5 years experience on forklift driving including 1 year on-the- job training
• Valid driving licence for forklift
• Knowledge of simple automotive maintenance skills
• Fluency in Arabic and English language.
Apply Now at Company Site