Website Worley Qatar
Worley Qatar Job Vacancy at Field Engineer in Qatar . Field Engineer Jobs 2022 in Qatar . Apply today before last date.
Worley Qatar Job Vacancy at Field Engineer in Qatar
Field Engineer Jobs 2022 in Qatar :- Field Engineer has publish a notification on www.Worley.com career page for the recruitment of Worley Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Worley Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Worley Qatar|
|Name of Post||Field Engineer|
|Salary||QAR 14,500.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Field Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
- Ensure timely reporting and assist in investigation of all HSE incidents on their jobs including identifying corrective actions to mitigate/eliminate hazards;
- Ensuring the safe execution of the work following QSGTL Safe Work Practices;
- Ensures construction work is carried out in accordance with agreed safety plan, quality plan and schedule;
- Direct accountability for day to day construction activities within area of responsibility;
- Ensure required PTSW, confined space rescue plans, deviations, impairment permits, etc. are in place as required;
- Perform daily safety audits of construction activities per safety accountability matrix;
- Attend weekly safety meetings for contractors on their projects and ensure no conflict to attendance;
- Assist in constructability reviews as required;
- Provides direction to contractor in accordance with engineering IFC package and related construction work packs;
- Attends final walk down for construction jobs with Senior Construction /Field Engineer, Project Engineer and Operations prior to turnover. Manages the punch-list items;
- Brings any construction field related issues requiring engineering support to the appropriate Engineers and meets with Discipline Engineer as required;
- Monitors construction progress and ensure labour, equipment and material resources are available and effectively used in accordance with construction plan;
- Acts as the main interface between various plant departments and the Implementation contractor;
- Focal point for Co-ordination of resources for changing priorities relative to his work area/discipline;
- Responsible to co-ordinate sequential work activities between contractors (e.g. scaffolds);
- Confirm construction materials and equipment are ordered and on site;
- Signs contractor daily timesheets as required;
- Field Engineers report to the Senior Construction and Senior Field Engineers for their respective areas and discipline.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Brown Field Oil and Gas related projects
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in Brown Field Oil and Gas Project Delivery as Field Engineer/ Construction Engineer in a multidiscipline workforce
- Experience in Productivity measurement, resource-based planning (Level 4 Scheduling)
- Previous working knowledge on Qatar site-based projects is preferred
- Strong leadership and teambuilding skills
- Supervisory experience
- Fluent English skills
- Proven delivery skills and strong personal drive in order to meet deadlines and specific targets. Team player with clear evidence of working with others to deliver on goals.
- Ability to work and manage in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong, and demonstrated, personal commitment to HSSE leadership and experience in managing HSSE throughout all project phases
To apply for this job please visit worleyparsons.taleo.net.