Website WSP Career
WSP Career Job Vacancy at Quantity Surveyor in Doha. Quantity Surveyor Jobs 2023 in Doha. Apply today before last date.
WSP Career Job Vacancy at Quantity Surveyor in Doha
Quantity Surveyor Jobs 2023 in Doha:- Quantity Surveyor has publish a notification on www.wsp.com career page for the recruitment of WSP Career Post in Doha location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of WSP Career can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||WSP Career|
|Name of Post||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary||QAR 8,790.00 Per Month.|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Doha 2023 Full Job Descripation
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP Middle East are currently looking for a Quantity Surveyor to be responsible for matters related to contractual control and measurement and payment of WSP’s PMC projects in Qatar.
A typical week would include:
- Provide the required technical support, assistance and advice on all aspects of quantity surveying activities covering tender evaluation, measurement, certification and payments
- Review and evaluate tender submissions
- Monitor all the cost and contractual aspect and report directly to senior contracts engineer and management
- Review and check quantity measurements and Prepare the Quantity Survey Reports
- Review monthly Interim Payment Certificate and preparation of Final Account
- Ensure that full documentation and records are maintained in the Engineer’s office facility to properly substantiate all Interim and Final Payments to the contractor to a standard acceptable to the Client
- Review claims submitted
- Review variation orders submitted
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying or equivalent with suitable contractual, legal or commercial background
- Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) preferred
- 8-10+ years of post-qualification experience working for international consultants on pre-contract PMC projects for major construction and engineering projects
- Excellent communication skills verbal, written and reading both in Arabic and English
- Preferred to have knowledge tender evaluation
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy – we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
WSP is one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic.
To apply for this job please visit uk-jobs.wsp.com.