Website WSP Careers
Planner and Delay Analyst
WSP Careers Job Vacancy at Planner and Delay Analyst in Doha. Planner and Delay Analyst Jobs 2023 in Doha. Apply today before last date.
WSP Careers Job Vacancy at Planner and Delay Analyst in Doha
Planner and Delay Analyst Jobs 2023 in Doha:- Planner and Delay Analyst has publish a notification on www.wsp.com career page for the recruitment of WSP Careers Post in Doha location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of WSP Careers can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||WSP Careers|
|Name of Post||Planner and Delay Analyst|
|Salary||QAR 5500.00 Per Month.|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Planner and Delay Analyst Jobs in Doha 2023 Full Job Descripation
We are WSP – Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP Middle East are currently looking for a Forensic Planner / Delay Analyst to join an iconic PMC project in Qatar.
Your new role, what’s involved?
- Be responsible for the Forensic review of contractor claims for extension of time, acceleration, and disruption cost claims
- Perform delay analysis and determine the time impact for each delay event and coordinate with the team to prepare recommendations for EOT claims submitted by the contractor
- Prepare the delay analysis critical path impact schedule in Primavera P6 format
- Maintain a database and correspondence register required to review Claims
- Coordinate and consult with the rest of the Claims Team to review Claims with a practical approach to planning & forensic delay analysis, you will endeavor to minimise proramme overruns and clearly demonstrate the consequences of delay events
- Possess a good understanding of all stages of a claim from initial forensic and historical analysis to the actual claim stage, and the post claim stage. Analyze programmes and identify irregularities and discrepancies relating to time, cost, and resources from complex Contractor multi-scheduled programmes
- Prepare independent schedule impact analysis of complex claims and assist in the drafting of counterclaims against the Contractor’s extensions of time claims
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management with professional certifications in Planning and Scheduling
- Minimum 10 years’ experience, 5 years of which should be a Forensic Planner with engineering consultancy or project management consultancy
- Minimum 2 years experience in construction supervision of high rise building PMC projects
- Must have a strong leadership quality to lead and motivate the team
- Must be computer literate and able to utilise computer technology to access data, maintain records, generate reports, etc.
- Must be fluent in English both written and spoken with an excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills
What’s in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognises that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy – we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
WSP is one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic.
To apply for this job please visit uk-jobs.wsp.com.