Website WSP in the Middle East
WSP in the Middle East Job Vacancy at Quality Engineer in Qatar. Quality Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
WSP in the Middle East Job Vacancy at Quality Engineer in Qatar
Quality Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Quality Engineer has publish a notification on www.wsp.com career page for the recruitment of WSP in the Middle East Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of WSP in the Middle East can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Quality Engineer|
|Name of Post||WSP in the Middle East|
|Salary||QAR 3240.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||17863|
Quality Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
- To arrange, chair and record meetings, commencing with the kick-off meeting and thereafter progress and management meetings that are deemed necessary
- to establish procedures for inspection approvals, testing, commissioning in accordance with the requirements of the contract
- Inspect the site construction work and provide non conformity reports to highlight the deviations with respect to contractual requirements.
- Certifies the works performed by EPC contractor on behalf of client and jointly signs the MCCs, CCCs etc.
- Review the contractor’s HSE plan and ensures that the safety procedures are followed at site
- Review and comment on the contractor’s programs ensuring that they are sufficiently detailed to demonstrate compliance with the requirements of the contract, allocated resources and cash flow
- Review the contractor’s construction related ITPs, method statements and material submittals in accordance with requirements of contract.
- Monitor the Contractors progress during construction and regularly assesses output
- Implement QMS requirements and conduct regular Audits
- Ensure the contractor liaisons with service and other authorities in a timely manner so as not to affect the progress of the works by attending meetings, monitoring agreed programmes and regular follow-up
- Assist site manager in day to activities including planning, monitoring and supervision activities as detailed by him time to time.
- Work closely with back office team to highlight deviations/issues on priority and provide quick resolution to client.
- to prepare substantial completion reports including any outstanding requirements
- Adhere to WSP way of working to foster a culture for safe and vibrant work culture while simultaneously complying with WSP’s ethics, code of conduct policies.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience with similar capacity.
- Must have experience in inspection and supervision activities on mixed-used development projects
- Essentially having detailed knowledge of inspections and post contract supervision role and responsibilities related to review of contractor’s shop drawings, submittals and site inspection procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills with effective written and verbal skills. Able to build excellent client relations through communication and multidisciplinary coordination skills
- MMUP Registered / Eligible
To apply for this job please visit uk-jobs.wsp.com.