Website WSP Qatar
Senior Traffic Engineer
WSP Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Traffic Engineer in Qatar. Senior Traffic Engineer Jobs 2022 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
WSP Qatar Job Vacancy at Senior Traffic Engineer in Qatar
Senior Traffic Engineer Jobs 2022 in Qatar:- Senior Traffic Engineer has publish a notification on www.wsp.com career page for the recruitment of WSP Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of WSP Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||WSP Qatar|
|Name of Post||Senior Traffic Engineer|
|Salary||QAR 14,500.00 per month|
|Job Reference Number||17863|
Senior Traffic Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2022 Full Job Descripation
WSP Middle East are currently looking for a Senior Traffic Engineer to be responsible for managing engineering activities for the Delivery Areas to ensure targets are being met and progress is delivered for Ashghal managed Projects.
Your new role, what’s involved?
- Follow up the compliance of the implementation of traffic diversion works with the approved standards
- Review Traffic Diversion Plans (TDPs) and their interfaces with various projects.
- Ensure proper implementation of TDPs and handling any arising stakeholder complaints
- Direct and coordinate between the traffic engineers in the project supervision team
- Raise periodic reports to the department manager and relevant traffic diversion committees.
- Provide support to the Area Delivery Managers where required
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- BSc Degree in Civil Engineering
- 15 years post graduate experience with experience in major infrastructure projects or programmes; preference will be given to drainage related experience
- Experience in working with and within government agencies or client’s side generally at a senior level
- Demonstrable track record in the delivery of large multidisciplinary projects
- In-depth knowledge of engineering procedures
- Strong experience in designing storm water drainage networks, and flood protection measures
- Experience in construction and project management of drainage projects involving Wastewater and/or Groundwater Drainage Networks, Sewerage Pumping Stations & Rising Mains
- Demonstrable experience dealing with third party issues, the Authority’s customers, statutory undertakers, and other impacted stakeholders, in compliance with requirements
- Experience in managing all aspects of design & build contracts
What’s in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognises that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy – we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria
To apply for this job please visit uk-jobs.wsp.com.