Website WTS Energy
WTS Energy Job Vacancy at Technical Coordinator in Qatar. Technical Coordinator Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
WTS Energy Job Vacancy at Technical Coordinator in Qatar
Technical Coordinator Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Technical Coordinator has publish a notification on www.qatarliving.com career page for the recruitment of WTS Energy Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of WTS Energy can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Technical Coordinator|
|Name of Post||WTS Energy|
|Salary||QAR 12,000.00 per month|
Technical Coordinator Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
For our client, a major company responsible for all phases of the oil and gas industry, we are looking for a Technical Coordinator.
Provide technical coordination support and advice to Vice-President, HSE & Business Services and Department Managers on Directorate’s business, including:
• Serving the Directorate’s Focal Point on technical business matters, as assigned by the Executive VP,
Directorates / Departments internal and external, such as Government of Qatar, local
authorities and third parties.
• Support the Managers to implement the Directorate’s Business Plan and Business Excellence initiatives, with emphasis on customer focus and cost savings, throughout the Directorate. [Note: Business Excellence refers to programs that address improving processes, structural costs and increasing productivity levels of business operations.]
• This position is a member of the HSE & Business Services Directorate’s Management team.
• Executive to vice President.
• Prior work experience in the oil & gas industry and Real Estate is a must.
• Minimum of 10 years of in-depth experience in various facets of the Engineering / Facilities / Services industry/Real Estate/HSE, with at least 3 years in a Management position.
• In-depth experience, in Planning, Project Management and Scheduling is a must.
• Broad knowledge and experience within the Real Estate business. Experience within the Qatari real estate market is an advantage.
• Experience in implementing / managing systems in either one or all Management Systems (ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 14001 (Environment), OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health & Safety), ISO 22301 (Business Continuity) is preferable. Lead Auditor qualifications would be an advantage.
• Proven and demonstrable capabilities as a problem solver, strategic and analytical thinker in previous positions. Ability to solve complex problems successfully and tactfully by building consensus, eliciting co-operation, support and managing conflicts.
• Strong analytical skills and capable of independently preparing /analyzing engineering reports, technical feasibility studies and recommending / developing innovative solutions
• Effective communication, technical writing, and interpersonal skills.
• Bilingual. Fluency in both written and spoken communication in Arabic and English.(preferable)
• Fully computer literate. Experienced user of MS Office, MS Project, Primevera, SAP, etc.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering either( Civil /Mechanical/Electrical).
• A Master’s degree in Business Administration will be an advantage.
To apply for this job please visit www.wtsenergy.com.