Website WTS Energy
Process Safety Engineer
WTS Energy Job Vacancy at Process Safety Engineer in Qatar
Process Safety Engineer Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Process Safety Engineer has publish a notification on www.qatarliving.com career page for the recruitment of WTS Energy Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of WTS Energy can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||WTS Energy|
|Name of Post||Process Safety Engineer|
|Salary||QAR 13,200.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Process Safety Engineer Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
WTS Energy is looking for a Process Safety Engineer, in Health, Safety and Environment Department, with Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent or process safety, chemical, loss prevention engineering discipline from recognized educational Institution, for a company responsible for all phases of the oil and gas industry in the State of Qatar.
-To review, evaluate and oversee implementation of the Safety Management System in particular related to Process Safety & Loss Prevention and related safety activities and initiatives for existing assets, facility modifications and new projects.
-Participate in design reviews, technical safety studies of new facilities or upgrades, and consulting on process safety and loss prevention related issues, including risk assessments, investigating the root causes of process safety incidents, and developing measures to avoid future losses.
Profile of the candidate:
• Minimum 10 years of experience in design, consulting and operation, maintenance, safety in process engineering with at least 5 years in process safety and loss prevention within oil & gas or petrochemical industry.
• Recognized safety course (NEBOSH certificate or equivalent).
• HAZOP leader certificate from an internationally recognized institution I organization.
• Adequate industry recognized HSE training auditor training certificates.
• Possess a good knowledge of written and spoken English.
• Ability to perform field inspections, risk assessment and review I prepares proposals.
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of international process safety and loss prevention engineering and safety standards.
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of international process safety management system and loss prevention principles and practices.
• Computer literate in mainstream Office products, have had exposure to online management, document and maintenance systems including SAP and working knowledge of process safety and loss prevention software’s
To apply for this job please visit www.wtsenergy.com.