Website Wyndham Grand Regency Doha Hotel Qatar
Director of Revenue Management
Wyndham Grand Regency Doha Hotel Job Vacancy at Director of Revenue Management in Qatar
Director of Revenue Management Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Director of Revenue Management has publish a notification on www.wyndhamgrandregency.com career page for the recruitment of Wyndham Grand Regency Doha Hotel Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Wyndham Grand Regency Doha Hotel can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Wyndham Grand Regency Doha Hotel|
|Name of Post||Director of Revenue Management|
|Salary||QAR 8,000.00 Per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Director of Revenue Management Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
The Director of Revenue Management is responsible for identifying and maximizing all potential revenue opportunities for the hotel. This includes the analysis of revenue potential generated by the transient and group market segments as well as the market segmentation within transient and group. One will combine this with catering and space utilization as well as other revenue considerations (i.e.: golf, spa, etc.) in order to determine the appropriate mix of business to achieve revenue potentials every day of every year.
Education & Experience
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field required; or a 4-year college degree and at least 1 year of related experience.
- Previous supervisory responsibility preferred.
- High school diploma required.
- Must be proficient in Windows, Company approved spreadsheets and word processing.
- Understanding of general hotel operations and the philosophy of yield management required.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Light work – Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Participate in M.O.D. coverage as required.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing nametags.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Able to sell strategic decisions to gain optimal business mix.
- Ability to manage upward with good debate and consensus skills with objectivity.
- Complete, analyze and report on Future Demand Strategy Analysis (FDSA).
- Establish and communicate sales strategy for day, week, month and rolling 12 months.
- Make Yield Management decisions and update CRS/GDS/PMS inventory directly through the systems.
- Communicate any strategy changes or update any calendars for the sales team to use.
- Review the Central Reservation System (CRS) Daily Wrap Up, Denials, Call conversion reports, View Availability Calendar and Allotment Calendar.
- Analyze prior night successes: Did the hotel sell out? Were the right decisions made for overselling? Address the opportunities in Wyndham Business Review (WBR) morning meeting.
- Schedule and complete call arounds using the Market Pricing Analysis (MPA) and determine the pricing and compression compared to our competition.
- Manage and communicate group cut off dates. Run a group rooms control log (GRC) as well as pick up report from Property Management System (PMS) for 90 days. Verify pick up to actual block, cut off date, and whether or not you should extend, etc. Discuss making any changes necessary to system after WBR.
- Complete Group Analysis Worksheet when needed. (Use this if FDSA demand indicator is A or B on the group dates or taking the group pushes the date to A or B)
- Run a list of groups that went from Tentative to Definite, determine what groups will effect availability and restrict or price accordingly for rolling 12 months.
- Monitor the status of the hotel throughout the day. Adjust any inventory controls that need to be modified through CRS/GDS/PMS and communicate to the strategy team. This must occur at a minimum of twice a day with more frequent monitoring for high demand/revenue time frames.
- Place test calls to Central Reservation Office (CRO) and property to ensure accuracy of rate quoting, restrictions and selling approach.
- Complete any rate changes through CRS/GDS, as necessary.
- Work with the strategy team to forecast accurately as well as projecting future transient demand.
- Work with the strategy team in analyzing actual performance vs. potential to identify future revenue opportunities.
- Update the Historic Demand Analysis (HDA) daily. Ensure accuracy from the daily Flash Report. Review actual performance versus Potential performance.
- Update the following persons of the successes/shortfalls: General Manager, Director of Sales & Marketing, & the Rooms Director.
- Forecast projected transient demand for next 90 days using FDSA.
- Update the four Potential Lost Revenue Worksheets. Ensure accuracy from the HDA. Review Actual performance versus Potential performance.
- Facilitate weekly sales strategy meeting following the established agenda.
- Update, Analyze and Report on FDSA for rolling 12 months.
- Analyze the following CRS Reports: CRO Productivity, Company and Travel Agency Production, City and State Production. If necessary, complete action plans for the property to follow to create additional production/revenue.
- Analyze the Star Report. For hotels that have a 3-month Revenue Market share decline, provide written update to the Regional Director of Revenue Management in preparation for the Revenue Meeting.
- Analyze the CRO Productivity Report for any necessary action.
- Review Phaser reports and analyze for incorrect restrictions, rates of the competitive set and restrictions of the competitive set.
- Review Hotelligence reports for trends, booking windows and sources of business as well as rates compared to competition.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wyndhamhotels.com.