Website Wyndham Grand Regency Doha Hotel Qatar
Wyndham Grand Regency Doha Hotel Job Vacancy at Apartment Coordinator in Qatar
Apartment Coordinator Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Apartment Coordinator has publish a notification on www.wyndhamgrandregency.com career page for the recruitment of Wyndham Grand Regency Doha Hotel Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Wyndham Grand Regency Doha Hotel can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Wyndham Grand Regency Doha Hotel|
|Name of Post||Apartment Coordinator|
|Salary||QAR 8,442.00 Per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Apartment Coordinator Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Wayndham Hotels and Resorts is now seeking a Apartment Coordinator to join our team at Wyndham Doha West Bay in Doha, Qatar.
The Apartment Coordinator is responsible for clerical, administrative, marketing materials, and other duties to assist in the smooth operation of Sales/Catering. He/she is also responsible for providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- At least 3 to 5 years of progressive experience in a hotel or related field preferred.
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Computer knowledge/skills required.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Light work – Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
- Comply with Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Answer telephone and email messages. Respond accordingly.
- Open and distribute mail.
- Maintain and stay abreast of the latest computer programs/innovations (as applicable).
- Filing of all pertinent correspondence in a timely manner.
- Type all correspondence pertaining to department.
- Maintain adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the office.
- Type and distribute meeting minutes.
- Maintain trace file as needed.
- Prepare Banquet Event Orders (BEOS) as per client needs (Catering Only)
- Assist with daily operations of the Business Center as needed.
- Assist in copying/faxing/mailing.
- Greet guests/clients/employees when necessary.
- Attend meetings/training as required by management.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wyndhamhotels.com.