Website Wyndham Hotels Qatar
Front Office Manager
Wyndham Hotels Qatar Job Vacancy at Front Office Manager in Qatar
Front Office Manager Jobs 2023 in Qatar :- Front Office Manager has publish a notification on www.Wyndham Hotels.com career page for the recruitment of Wyndham Hotels Qatar Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Wyndham Hotels Qatar can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Wyndham Hotels Qatar|
|Name of Post||Front Office Manager|
|Salary||QAR 9,760.00 per month|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Front Office Manager Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Wyndham Hotels and Resorts is now seeking a Front Office Manager to join our team at Wyndham Grand Doha West Bay Beach in Doha, Qatar.
The position is responsible for short and long term planning and day-to-day operations of the front office division. Recommend budget and manage expenses within approved budget constraints. Major areas of responsibility/management include: Front Desk, Bell Services, and concierge.
- Must be able to stand or walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work in a sitting position for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to reach for specific objects at short distances.
- On occasion may be required to lift and carry heavy objects, push or pull heavy objects; kneel, bend or stoop, and ascend and descend ladders and stairs.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and in stressful situations.
- Must respond to multiple task interruptions and still provide service to internal and external customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Requires good hearing and vision.
- Assist the general manager with developing the front desk staff on selling strategies and rate structure. Enforce policies and procedures for maximizing all revenues.
- Train staff to successfully perform selling techniques and procedures for current promotions.
- Perform front desk sales representative, night auditor, housekeeping, and maintenance duties as required by staffing levels and business demand.
- Compose departmental correspondence as needed.
- Use business forecasts and budget to manage costs for assigned department(s) by scheduling labor in accordance with staffing guidelines, controlling other expenses in accordance with business demand levels, and controlling utility expenses in accordance with energy management and building operations standards.
- Develop a scheduled inventory and ordering system to assist in controlling costs.
- Protect the company’s financial assets by properly administering company policies and procedures for all financial transactions for assigned department(s). Properly administer company policies and procedures for protecting the safety of guests and employees.
- Train hotel staff to successfully perform all functions for guest service and for handling upset guest who are dissatisfied with the products and services they received.
- Assist in handling difficult situations involving upset guests. Attempt to resolve all issues of poor guest service before guests leave the property.
- Assist in responding to guest complaint letters and Guest Assistance Contact Forms and comment cards in accordance with company standards.
- Manage the 100% guarantee procedures in accordance with standards, and eliminate service issues that result in repeated invocations of the guarantee.
- Receive satisfactory scores for Medallia (i.e., guest satisfaction survey) and take action to correct any deficiencies in assigned department(s).
- Recruit, select, train and manage employees to deliver guest services and quality products that will lead to achieving goals for revenue and profit.
- Properly administer company policies and procedures for human resources management, payroll administration, personnel transactions and fair treatment of employees.
- Provide leadership by conducting business in a professional manner and in accordance with all company policies including standards of conduct, business ethics and conflicts of interest.
- Ensure a satisfactory guest experience and protect the company’s physical assets by maintaining the physical condition of the hotel in accordance with established quality control standards.
- Receive satisfactory scores for product quality as measured by Medallia, and take action to correct any deficiencies by developing and implementing a program that tracks product issues and resolutions
- Act as manager on duty in absence of general manager and assistant general manager.
- Complete assignments or special projects given by the general manager for the purpose of gaining additional experience.
- Communicates clearly and effectively both orally and in writing.
- Able to be responsible for providing supervision for one or more departments.
- Able to makes recommendations or decisions that usually affect the entire unit/division.
- Able to work on routine tasks, processes, or operations in each department to set and achieve high standards of performance.
- Effectively respond to and handle situations in the event of an emergency.
- Able to read reference materials and obtain information. Prepares letters and/or reports, following policies and procedures. Abel to operate various standard office machines.
- Able to recognize when improvements of methods or procedures are needed.
- Able to establish technology solutions to enhance individuals or small work group efficiency and effectiveness.
- Able to serve as a lead project team member checking the work of others. An employee in this position may be responsible for training of new team members. Work is typical in nature with occasional situations requiring new solutions.
- Able to make progress and complete multiple assignments under time constraints.
- Obtain any locally required certifications.
Education & Experience
- Associates degree, preferably in hotel management or related field.
- One to two years experience as a Front Office Manager
To apply for this job please visit careers.wyndhamhotels.com.