Website Xator Corporation Qatar Electronic Maintenance Team Lead
Xator Corporation Qatar Electronic Maintenance Team Lead Job Vacancy at Xator Corporation in Qatar. Xator Corporation Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Xator Corporation Qatar Electronic Maintenance Team Lead Job Vacancy at Xator Corporation in Qatar
Xator Corporation Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Xator Corporation has publish a notification on www.qatar.governmentjobs.guru career page for the recruitment of Xator Corporation Qatar Electronic Maintenance Team Lead Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Xator Corporation Qatar Electronic Maintenance Team Lead can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Xator Corporation Qatar Electronic Maintenance Team Lead|
|Name of Post||Xator Corporation|
|Salary||QAR 2,800.00 -3,000.00 per month.|
|Job type||Qatar Jobs|
Xator Corporation Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Xator’s Integrated Security Solutions Division is seeking an Electronic Maintenance Team Lead to supervise a team of Electronic Maintenance Technicians on Al Udid AB, Qatar. The position will be a working supervisory position that will report to the Program Manager. The compensation package includes $75 per day MI&E. Lodging and availability to a vehicle is provided within the contract.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
- Direct liaison on a day to day basis with multiple Government stakeholders
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills to be transparent both up and down the chain of command
- Ability to address conflict resolution from a positive standpoint and achieve consensus of a successful outcome
- Possess the skill of mentorship in order to tap into their existing knowledge, skills, and experience and transfer these skills to newer or less experienced employees in order to advance their careers
- Provide subject matter expert level of support in diagnostic testing and use analytical reasoning to support resolving technical issues
- Maintain company/contract required performance and maintenance records for identified equipment
- Maintain work order and inventory database
- Perform preventive maintenance functions as directed
- Perform Quality Assurance activities at various sites under their jurisdiction/region
- Prepare and deliver reports and technical tests results, and assessments of key electronic systems to ensure efficient operations
- Identify defects with various regional site components and find suitable replacements
- Install, troubleshoot and repair electrical/electronic equipment, including controls, power supplies, gauges and sensors
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, and multi-meters
- Pull and terminate low voltage signal and network cables
- Install, fusion-splice, and terminate fiber optic cable
- Read and understand installation design plans, schematics, and manufacturers’ literature for electrical and electronic components
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Candidates must have an active secret level clearance.
- Two-year technical degree or accredited apprenticeship program or equivalent work experience
- Five years in electronics technology is desired
- Experience with Closed Circuit Television (CCTV), intrusion detection systems (IDS), automated access control systems (ACS) and basic networking
- Vindicator IDS, VCC and ACS certifications required.
- VICADS certification required
Specialized Knowledge/Skills Requirements
- Additional Certifications in IDS, ACS and CCTV systems is desired
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and Project is desired
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Routine lifting of objects 50-80 pounds such as drills, conduit benders, pipe threaders, cable pullers, and other equipment related to the electrical trade. Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders; scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc. Manual dexterity required for frequent reaching, climbing, and lifting of moderate objects, operation of power and manual tools/equipment, and operating office equipment
- Typical assignments are frequently performed in both internal and external environments with a variety of weather conditions. Ability to work under extreme hot or cold weather conditions with exposure to dust or dirt is routine and may require the use of protective personal equipment (PPE).
To apply for this job please visit xator.theresumator.com.