Website Xator Corporation Qatar Reports and Analysis Support
Xator Corporation Qatar Reports and Analysis Support Job Vacancy at Xator Corporation in Qatar. Xator Corporation Jobs 2023 in Qatar. Apply today before last date.
Xator Corporation Qatar Reports and Analysis Support Job Vacancy at Xator Corporation in Qatar
Xator Corporation Jobs 2023 in Qatar:- Xator Corporation has publish a notification on www.qatar.government jobs.career page for the recruitment of Xator Corporation Qatar Reports and Analysis Support Post in Qatar location. Candidates who are eligible for the post of Xator Corporation Qatar Reports and Analysis Support can apply on before last date without getting late.
|Comapny Name||Xator Corporation|
|Name of Post||Xator Corporation Qatar Reports and Analysis Support|
|Salary||QAR 6,610.00per month.|
Xator Corporation Jobs in Qatar 2023 Full Job Descripation
Work is to be accomplished for the United States Air Force Central Command at Shaw AFB, South Carolina. Direct support will be provided to the 9th Air Force Expeditionary Security Forces Squadron performing Base Security Operations and Support services at Al Dhafra AB, UAE; Ali Al Salem AB, Kuwait; Al Mubarak Air Base, Kuwait; Prince Sultan AB (PSAB), Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA); Muwaffaq-Salti AB (MSAB), Jordan; Al Udeid AB, Qatar and in CONUS.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Brief the Chief of Security Forces and commanders on crimes and incidents involving base personnel.
- Review, process, suspense, and distribute traffic incident and accident reports, tickets, complaints, and incident and information reports.
- Review final actions and responses by commanders and supervisors to ensure timeliness and appropriateness, and takes action as required.
- Analyze and evaluate reports and paperwork for accuracy and correctness. Compile information and statistics for files, records, trend summaries, and reports, and take or make recommendations for action.
- Compile information and statistics for files, records, trend summaries, and reports, and take or make recommendations for action. Manage installation traffic point, driving revocation, and debarment programs and actions.
- Ensure the National Incident-Based Reporting System (NIBRS), Defense Incident-Based Reporting System (DIBRS), and Report Control Symbol (RCS) reports, and other higher headquarters and local reports, are submitted as required.
- Keep organization and installation leadership and personnel informed on statuses and activities.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have experience with inputting traffic citations, accidents, and incident/complaint reports into the Security Forces Management Information System (SFMIS).
- Must have at least one (1) year of experience with DoD Law Enforcement reports and analysis databases (ARIS and AFJIS).
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Must have experience with USAF Records Management.
- Must have a state and Government Driver’s License.
- SECRET Clearance
To apply for this job please visit xator.theresumator.com.